Abrus precatorius, Acalypha indica, Adenanthera Pavonina, Aegle marmelose, Aerva lanata, Alternanthera sessilis, Annona muricate, Aporusa lindleyana, Areca catechu, Artocarpus heterophyllus, Asparagus racemosus, Azadirachta indica, Brassica juncea, Canarium zeylanicum, Cardiospermum microcarpum, Carica papaya, Cassia auriculate, Cassia fistula, Cassia occidentalis, Celosia argentea, Centella asiatica, Chrysopogon zizanioides, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Citrus aurantifolia, Citrus aurantium, Coccinia grandis, Coriandrum sativum, Coscinium fenestratum, Cuminum cyminum, Curcuma longa, Desmodium triflorum, Elaeocarpus serratus, Elettaria cardamomum, Embelia ribes, Entada pursaetha, Ficus benghalensis, Ficus racemose, Ghee Oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Gossypum herbaceum, Gymnosporia emarginata, Hibiscus surattensis, Hordeum vulgare, Hygrophila auriculate, Ixora coccinea, Lantana camara, Lawsonia inermis, Luffa acutangular, Manihot esculenta, Metroxylon sagu, Mimosa pudica, Mirabilis jalapa, Momordica charantia, Murraya koenigii, Musa acuminate, Myristica fragrans, Nelumbo nucifera, Nymphaea nouchali, Nymphaea pubescens, Ocimum basilicum, Ocimum tenuiflorum, Oldenlandia corymbose, Oryza sativa, Osbeckia octandra, Passiflora edulis, Passiflora foetida, Phyllanthus emblica, Phyllanthus urinaria, Piper longum, Piper nigrum, Plectranthus zeylanicus, Plumeria pudica, Pongamia pinnata, Psidium guajava, Pterocarpus santalinus, Punica granatum, Santalum Album, Saraca asoca, Scoparia dulcis, Sea macroalgae, Sesamum indicum, Setaria italica, Sida alnifolia, Solanum melongena, Strychnos potatorum, Syzygium aromaticum, Tabernaemontana divaricate, Tephrosia purpurea, Terminalia Arjuna, Terminalia catappa, Trianthema monogyna, Trichopus zeylanicus, Trigonella foenum, Vernonia cinereal, Vigna radiata, Vitex negundo
Instructions to use “Helasuwaya Dum Hattiya” packet.
1. Get a clay pot which can hold 16 cups of water (200ml each) up to the neck level.
2. Open the packet and put all the herbs into the pot.
3. Add contents of two small packets which are in the label compartment, into the pot as well.
4. Add normal water up to the neck level of the pot as in the picture. (do not use boiled water)
5. Place the pot on a cooker and boil it well (keep the pot open and don’t let the boiled herbal water overflow).
6. When boiling, take the pot out of the cooker and keep it on the floor close to the seated patient’s legs. Cover the patient and the pot together using a single cotton cloth as shown in the picture.
Let the steam contact with the whole body about 3 minutes. (note: breathe as usual; do not breathe with effort.)
7. After steaming take the cloth off. Take a clean, thick, cotton hand towel; dip into the hot herbal water; take it out and squeeze well.
8. Using the above hot hand towel gently foment the backbone, all joints of hands and legs.
Frequency of steaming and fomenting as follows.
As mention above,
1) At first, steam and foment with half an hour interval for 3 consecutive times.
2) Then steam and foment with one-hour interval for 3 consecutive times.
3) If patients condition getting better then steam and foment with 1 ½ hour interval for 3 consecutive times. If patient is not improving clinically go to step 1) again.
4) When the patient improved clinically and fever free, steam and foment 4 times a day.
5) Continue steam and foment for 14 days, even if the flu is apparently cured.
(Note: Every time before boiling check whether water level of the pot is up to the neck level; if not, fill it up with normal water up to neck level)
‘Helasuwaya Dum Hattiya’ is used against many illnesses by more than 500,000 Sri Lankans since 2017. Up to now, it has shown curing effects against following illnesses,
1. All kinds of viral infections including Dengue and Influenza
2. All kinds of bacterial infections
3. Infected/noninfected wounds
If treatment is started from the very first day of illness, ‘Helasuwaya Dum Hattiya’ shows excellent cure rates and speedy recovery especially against viral infections as it usually settles all kinds of viral fevers within 2-3 days without any complication. Even treatment started delayed, it gives satisfactory rapid improvement minimizing complications. ‘Helasuwaya Dum Hattiya’ has shown promising results against all viral flu epidemics in the country since 2017.
This treatment not only give fast cure but also has impressive preventive aspect which is experienced clearly by people who get frequent viral flu attacks. Using ‘Helasuwaya Dum Hattiya’ for each attack helps them to live with less or free of attacks afterwards.
Problems patient may face during treatment:
It is highly recommended to hydrate the patient well with traditional rice porridges and natural fresh fruit juices before each cycle of steaming and fomenting. If patient is well hydrated before steaming, usually patients do not face any difficulty. If hydration is poor, patient may feel faintish during steaming and rarely itching and/or skin rash (like allergic rash) may appear which only need hydration and continuing treatment to settle.
8. Abnormal clot formations